*Please Note: Applicants must have background in music, recording, studio production, film making, and/or consumer electronics.
Zoom North America is a team of audio and video industry veterans and professionals. We are all about customer focus. Zoom has and will continue to introduce an innovative line of products for the music, audio for film, podcasting, and commercial audio fields. These include audio recorders, podcast recorders, video recorders, audio interfaces, guitar pedals, and more.
We are looking for core team members to help support our end users, network of dealers, and sales personnel. Additionally, you will participate in the development of product, learn about distribution models, and how to market products. This position requires the ability to quickly gain product knowledge and translate it effectively and clearly.
Applicants should have knowledge in the field of music technology, audio engineering, sound design, studio recording, audio for video, and related consumer electronic fields. Additional knowledge of the following software is preferred: Microsoft Excel, Avid Pro Tools, Steinberg Cubase, Ableton Live, Apple Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, etc.
- Support end users (over phone and email) with technical troubleshooting, general recording advice, and pre-sales information. This involves: Critical listening as the end user describes their product issue, asking informed questions to help determine the solution, researching for the solution using our available resources, accurately explaining specific steps involved to resolve the issue
- Issuing product return authorizations and testing returned products for faults or damage. This includes products from end users and authorized Zoom dealers.
- Support Zoom dealers with purchase orders, product availability, product returns, and general inquiries.
- Use SalesPad and UPS WorldShip software to manage purchase orders, return authorization forms, shipping labels, customer replacements, etc.
- Understanding of the Consumer Electronics and Pro Audio markets
- Knowledge of digital audio recording, including general concepts and specific software workflow logistics (ie: understanding the concept of buffer size but also knowing how to set the buffer size in specific software).
- Video production and video editing experience is a plus
- Mac and Windows skills a must
- BS / BA or advanced degree in related field preferred
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus
Please send cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
This position is located at the Zoom North America office in Hauppauge, NY.