Zoom North America is a team of audio and video industry veterans and professionals. Zoom has and will continue to introduce an innovative line of products for the music, audio for film, and commercial audio fields. These include audio recorders, video recorders, audio interfaces, guitar pedals, and more.
Accounts Receivable Manager will be handling all aspects of accounts receivable with an assistant to make sure the department is running in a time efficient and effective manner. This role will require leadership and strong communication skills to build strong teamwork.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
- Establish good working relationships with our customers
- Researching and resolving account payment discrepancies
- Enter, review, balance and post cash receipts to customer accounts
- Receive and respond to incoming phone calls and emails in a timely manner
- Generating monthly customer statements to be emailed to the clients
- Process customer credit card payments
- Bank deposit using check scanner
- Provide support to any number of projects, as assigned
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 3-5 yrs. of demonstrated accounts receivable experience
- Must have strong leadership skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains and SalesPad a plus
- Ability to follow direction/procedures, with good analytical, problem-solving and organizations skills
- Good oral and written business communication skills, and comfortable interacting with customers in a professional manner
- Microsoft Office and computer skills a must
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
- A good work attitude and team player, reliable and keen to learn and participate
Salary range $60,000 to 65,000 with benefits
Please send cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
This position is located at the Zoom North America office in Hauppauge, NY.