CALLING ALL CONCEPTUAL CREATIVE DIRECTORS
If you’re a BIG IDEA, conceptual Creative Director looking for that once-in-a-lifetime job, working for a creative, progressive company, then you need to read on.
WE’RE ZOOM. AND WE’RE FOR CREATORS.
Zoom designs and produces a wide array of digital recording devices and multi-effects processors. Our products are used world-wide by sound designers, musicians, podcasters, filmmakers, location sound professionals, electronic news gatherers, and anyone who needs to create amazing digital content.
Zoom’s corporate culture is a fusion of engineers and artists; a combination of advanced technological skills and the sense and desire to employ them creatively and imaginatively. Our mission is to design, develop and manufacture high-end, and easy-to-use creative tools that allows anyone, from amateur to professional, to express their creative ideas more freely in today’s digitally driven world.
Reporting to the VP Marketing the Creative Director (CD) will lead the conceptual BIG PICTURE at Zoom, partnering with the Art Director to continually evolve Zoom’s branding and messaging strategy. As part of the marketing team you will formulate and guide overall strategy with inside team members and outside agencies. The CD is responsible for turning strategy into executable marketing activity maximizing product opportunities, evolving the Zoom brand, and contributing to the continued growth of Zoom’s overall business.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the ideation of original concepts that position the creative development for maximum success
- Produce high-level, on-strategy creative solutions that achieves creative excellence enhancing Zoom’s brand
- Think obsessively and relentlessly in finding new ways to present Zoom to its various micro-target audiences
- Work collaboratively to align the verbal and experiential creativity with the Art Director’s visual presentation and treatment
- 10+ years of related experience with 7+ years of creative direction in an agency or corporate setting
- Ability to handle fast-paced, demanding workload with multiple projects operating simultaneously
- Demonstrated, robust experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels
- Proven experience with concept development that understands, supports, and substantially contributes to achieving the objectives of the business
- Must be able to balance personal creative POVs with understanding of Zoom’s strategic needs with strong presentation skills, and perfectionist attention to detail
- Be fully informed on the products, services, and markets of the client for which he/she is responsible.
- Stay Creatively Fresh: Actively seek and share inspirations
This position is located at the Zoom North America office in Hauppauge, New York.
If we’ve just described you and the opportunity you’ve dreamed of, then send a copy letter, resume, and link to applicable portfolio materials to: [email protected]